Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ready and Waiting

The waiting...and more waiting...this experience is definitely testing my patience.  I hope it's not much longer, b/c all of this inactivity has helped to cause me to grow out of my clothes.  I just got rid of my "big" clothes!  And my blood pressure is high every time I go to the doctor.  Wait, I think I remember hearing that GOD is the Blessed Controller of All Things... there is nothing that I am going through that He hasn't allowed.  That is what keeps me going, knowing that Adonai is in control.  This month will fly by, if the last month is any indication.  I'd better focus on getting ready...!!!  Am I really ready?  Actually, yes, but my house is a disaster.  Well, it's a good time to teach the boys how to clean!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment