Friday, June 17, 2011

Confirmation

Today I had my discogram, complete with disco ball and of course dancing.  LOL!!  Anyway, the doctor confirmed that the damaged disc is indeed the source of my pain.  The next step is surgery, which will be several weeks down the road.  She said that since I am young (age is all relative!!), I should do really well, and be able to go back to doing all of the things that I love.  Hallelujah!!!!!  I will have a 3-month recovery time, complete with wearing a soft brace to support my spine.  Walking is encouraged.  Super!!!  I haven't been able to walk for more than an hour and a half in what seems like an eternity.  I will be cruisin.  Once again, Hallelujah!!!!  Thank you, L-rd, for your continued guidance in my situation.  You really are the Blessed Controller of All Things!

No comments:

Post a Comment