Thursday, September 1, 2011

On the downhill slide

Not long to go now.  I'm looking forward to doing things I haven't been able to do in years!  I'm also looking forward to getting a job and being a part of something bigger than myself!  Looking forward to getting off the pain pills!!  Looking forward to routine, normalcy, and sensible living.  Looking forward to walking for miles and miles!  Looking forward to sitting without hurting, twirling, bending - what a concept!  Looking forward to being able to pay my bills!  Looking forward to gardening, cleaning (it's amazing what I took for granted), shopping for long hours without hurting.  Looking forward to caring for others instead of others caring for me!  To stand up and sit down without having to grunt.  To hold my son in my lap without hurting.  To walk normally again, instead of waddling!  To get up in the morning without being sore!  To do a lot in one day without waking up in knots the next day!  To walk around the neighborhood!!  Oh, the possibilities!!!

Anyone who visits me gets to sign my blanket!  LOL 

Thank you, Yeshua!

No comments:

Post a Comment