Sunday, June 5, 2011

More Background

My lower back has been giving me problems for 10 years.  For almost all of those years, the intermittent pain seemed to be coming from somewhere else besides my spine.  However, it is apparent now that this process was progressing all along, with many variations in the symptoms.  Had I known what was going on, perhaps I could have avoided the situation I am in now.  However,  G-d is the "Blessed Controller of All Things," and He has a reason that events have transpired as they have.  Surgery is likely in the future for me.  The L-rd has been preparing me for this event, as well, in His blessed power, through having a few other surgeries, and also by being a nurse, by observing people recover from similar surgeries.  It is amazing how in His plan, "all things work together for good to those who love Him and who are called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28)

No comments:

Post a Comment