Sunday, January 29, 2012

Housework Never Felt So Good

I'm getting better and better by the day.  My pain becomes less and less as I get stronger, and my muscles aren't getting as sore with my increased activity.  I'm able to do more housework than I have in a long time.  There is still a lot of catching up to do in the way of cleaning.  But watch out, here comes the domestic goddess!!  NO, scratch that!!  Here comes the domestic MACHINE!!!  LOL  Vaccuuming has never felt so liberating!  The satisfaction of seeing the countertop gleam again is intoxicating!  lol  Move over, Mrs. Cleaver, try finding dust in MY house when I'm done with it!!  Oh wait, did I hear little footsteps running through the house?  What, someone's been playing in the mud?  Got it covered!!  HAHA, you thought I was going to wince, didn't ya?  lol  Just don't ask me to come over and clean, it's not THAT fun.  Really.  I'm just really thankful that G-d has given me the ability once again to take care of my humble abode.

No comments:

Post a Comment