Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A New Season, One of Thanks

One more week, and my recovery period will be officially OVER!!!!  I still have a little soreness and sciatica, but I can stand for hours, and walk all over with no ill effects!  I am so thankful for that miracle.  And I am tremendously thankful for my faithful prayer warriors, who have been so diligent, sacrificially giving of their time to intercede on my behalf.  You are a blessing from G-d!! 
Additionally, many, many people came out and brought me food, flowers, balloons, cards, and cleaned my house.  They sent e-mails and texts to find out how I was doing on a daily basis.  They continue to ask me to lunch.  They come up to me when they see me, and say, "How's your back?"  It is evident that Yeshua breathed life into my body, b/c now I am refreshed and renewed, by His power.  He poured out an ocean of blessings upon me to surround me, and keep me during that time.  I don't believe I could have made it without His lovingkindness.  His love is endless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment